If you’re new to our forums, welcome! Please read the official community rules: http://forums.hiddenparlor.com/discussion/8/community-rules

(Camarilla)(Scranton)Camarilla Nos ISO Sabbat Enemies

Citizen_D
Citizen_D
The Molly is a Camarilla Nosferatu from the Northeast. His successes with the Camarilla involve infiltration and spying missions on the Sabbat in various areas throughout the country. In that time he was bound to make Enemies. I envision an epic throwdown between the Sects. One in which The Molly's Sire and friends were destroyed but perhaps much tragedy befell your Sabbat pack as a result. The Time frame which I am envisioning is through the 60s/70s/80s. Perhaps there Molly, being a Nosferatu has a Nosferatu Frenemy on the other side. your location is not that important. The Molly has traveled all over North America in service to the Camarilla.

Comments

• bnsshard9
    bnsshard9
    Participant Ghoul
    My Character is known as Sathariel(Tzimizce). He is an established Sabbat infiltrator. It seems appropriate that they might have crossed paths. He started in Chicago and worked his way southwest into Arizona. He has been a member of the Sabbat since the 1800's.
    Certainly the game is rigged. Don't let that stop you; If you don't bet, you can't win.
    A brute kills for pleasure. A fool kills from Hate.
  • Citizen_D
    Citizen_D
    Participant Ghoul
    Cool! Let's email each other to work out a background? citizen.dk@gmail.com
  • bnsshard9
    bnsshard9
    Participant Ghoul
    sent you an email yesterday. if you don't get it let me know here.
    Certainly the game is rigged. Don't let that stop you; If you don't bet, you can't win.
    A brute kills for pleasure. A fool kills from Hate.