If you’re new to our forums, welcome! Please read the official community rules: http://forums.hiddenparlor.com/discussion/8/community-rules

(Camarilla) (SF Bay Area & London) Malkavian ex-MD, ex-Enforcer

Britgeekgrrl
Britgeekgrrl
(Assuming my character passes muster, of course)

Looking for connections that might align well with any of the following.

Late 1960s - early 1970s - San Jose / other Anarch area of California.

MId 1970s - 1990ish - Oakland / Berkeley (double-plus-good if you have mob ties, long story)

1990 - 2000 - San Francisco. Various areas of interest, including medical community (but not organized crime any more).

2000 - 2010 - Vancouver (um, assuming it's Cam in this continuity. Failing that, any other large Cam city in Canada.)

2010 - 2013 - Still in Vancouver, but there were frequent trips to Europe during this time. Mostly to London, once to Berlin to pay off a favor.

2013 - 2014 - San Francisco again. Tied up with Cam politics, mostly.

Send a PM if interested / wanting more details. I don't want to share too much OOCly.

- Johanna
Unsolicited, but Useful, Advice for LARPers
Also a source of various piles of words and a vintage fashion archive.

Comments

• Britgeekgrrl
    Britgeekgrrl
    Participant Ghoul
    (Silly me, I should have looked at the other posts for an example of how much information to share, so here's a bit more)

Patricia was an Anarch, but she decided to throw her hat in with the Cam shortly before participating in a (failed) Praxis in San Jose. She left San Jose immediately thereafter, go figure. If you have Northern CA Anarchy in your background, that might be a point of connection (I can tweak the backstory...)

She's a former MD, one-time leg-breaker for the mob (a vampire's gotta pay her bills and medicine wasn't practical) and now she's more a full-time courtier with some, um, interesting hobbies. She says she's a guru and if you want to know more, ask her ICly. :)

Has had positive ties with the Brujah, Ventrue and Toreador clans for various (political and personal) reasons.

Flirted heavily with the Sabbat at one point, but they didn't get past first base.

Really, really dislikes the Settites. Ran afoul of the clan in the 1990s during which a prominent local Settite disappeared (ahem), happy to discuss potential aftermath of that...

Some ties with the Italian mafia in the 1970s. Happy to build on that w/another PC, also.

I hope that's more helpful.

- JM
  • Britgeekgrrl
    Britgeekgrrl
    Participant Ghoul
    ARGH! We can't edit posts? *headdesk*
  • MFritter
    MFritter
    Participant Ghoul
    PM'd
    M: You know, um, something strange happened to me this morning...
    C: Was it a dream where you see yourself standing in sort of sun-god robes on a pyramid with a thousand naked women screaming and throwing little pickles at you?
    M: No...
    C: Why am I the only one who has that dream?