If you’re new to our forums, welcome! Please read the official community rules: http://forums.hiddenparlor.com/discussion/8/community-rules

Introducing Project Cub Watch

THP_JessicaK
THP_JessicaK
It takes a Sept to raise a Cub, and it takes a community to make an awesome game

The World of Darkness fan community has been given the opportunity to help shape the latest version of Werewolf: The Apocalypse that is being published by By Night Studios. The Hidden Parlor Board of Directors have developed a plan for how our organization will support BNS in their development of Mind's Eye Theatre Werewolf the Apocalypse. We have named this plan "Project Cub-Watch".

1. We intend to include Werewolf the Apocalypse among the various venues within our global chronicle - yes, we will have werewolf games once the book is published!

2. Our members can earn volunteer points for participating in Gamma Slice games - whether they are facilitating or playing.

3. We are allowing members to create Gamma Slice test games. This allows you to start building your werewolf Chapter within The Hidden Parlor right now. More details about what this entails will be shared in the coming weeks.

We congratulate By Night Studios on the release of their Gamma Slice and look forward to supporting their Werewolf the Apocalypse Kickstarter on January 9th

How You Can Help:
Our national storyteller, Jim Simons, needs help in organizing the Gamma Slice games within our club. Here is his announcement:

Happy new year gang. I hope you enjoyed your festivities last night. For those of you who don't know me, I am your National Storyteller.

With the implementation of Garou into our organization we plan on giving this setting the support they need. Each Garou game will be connected to each other, each Garou game won't be a part of our vampire venues until Werewolf the Apocalypse has been officaly released and if each game chooses we can create Garou National plot. We plan on making you feel like your Garou characters are not just apart of your local game.

This is a monumental task I am looking for an assistant to take the lead and help these games with the support they need. They will be my subject matter expert so to speak, helping answer questions and concerns of each game, helping with basic day to day operations of Garou and creating any plot that is needed. This role will be known as Garou Assistant Storyteller if you are interested please email community@hiddenparlor.com

Thanks for your time.

If you would like to support us by being a subject matter expert and becoming the National Garou Assistant Storyteller, please email community@hiddenparlor.com

If you would like to start your own chapter that focuses on Werewolf: the Apocalypse, please fill out our chapter admission form and a member of our volunteer team will work with you to get up and going.
Jessica Karels Developer, The Hidden Parlor Facebook|Twitter