If you’re new to our forums, welcome! Please read the official community rules: http://forums.hiddenparlor.com/discussion/8/community-rules

Tremere IC Mailing List for Pyramid Loyal Tremere!

onyxdubh
onyxdubh
Don't forget, STs, there's a list created already for any Pyramid Loyal Tremere you have in your game.

With the loss of One Mind of the Covens as a method of communication, everyone has had to turn to the network set up by Masika St. John in the late 90's to stay in touch. Any Tremere who is loyal to the Pyramid can receive a log in as long as they are above the rank of Acolyte (so, basically, any Tremere PC).

This list is for the global communication of Clan Tremere, both PC and NPC, and should be utilized. I've had about 7 or 8 people ask to be added to the list so far, and I know we have to have more Tremere PCs than that.

To get yourself on, just send a letter to me (tremere.anst@hiddenparlor.com) and CC your STs letting me know your name, rank, the email you want on the list, what chantry you're based out of, all those sorts of things. Your STs can let me know if there's any reason I shouldn't add you, and the process shouldn't take more than a couple of days at most!

This list is the best place to get in touch with Tremere anywhere, as well as a place for announcements like additions to the Peripheral Code, major promotions, and that sort of thing.

If you have any questions, feel free to email me at tremere.anst@hiddenparlor.com
---
Geoffrey
ST of Scranton/Wilkes-Barre
ANST - Tremere